Any Advice Related to Sleeping Positions After a Tummy Tuck?

My PS said that I would be walking bent over for about a week and I am just concerned about how I should lay or not lay? Should I try a recliner or sleep in bed with knees to chest?

Sleeping is generally supine with knees bent after tummy tuck

+1

I prefer a recliner with a lever that makes it easy to get from the sitting and laying position up to the standing position. Sleeping is generally supine with knees bent

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/tummy-tuck/

Sleeping after abdominoplasty

+1

I advise my patients to sleep in a recliner/Lazy Boy for the first week or so.  This is easier on the patient. The patient can transition to their bed as their comfort level and posture improves.

Dr. ES