Can you advise me on what procedures I would need to restore my breasts to their youthful appearance? (Photo)

I'm 25, 5'6 145 and I have 2 children that I breastfed. Im wanting to get an augmentation and lift but wanted to know what CC I should shoot for. I used to be a perky full D before kids. any advice

What is the right breast surgery for me.

+1
Think of your breast as a skin envelope with breast tissue contents. As you look better in a bra  and droopy out of a bra, you need a breast lift, mastopexy. The next question you have to address is which breast volume or size you like better in a bra.  If it is the larger, you will need to add volume to the left.  If it is the smaller than you need to reduce the right.  In either case you will need a lift to place the contents in a tighter envelope with the goal being the look of a bra without a bra.

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Breast reconstruction surgery or Mastopexy

+1
The procedure to be done will depend on your size needs. We can do a Vertical mastopexy if you are satisfied with your actual size. If you want bigger breast, we can do a Breast augmentation with a periaureolar mastopexy instead. You must discusses this carefully with your ASAPS member plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Luis Lopez Tallaj, MD

Restoring the breast after pregnancy

+1
Thank you for your question and photograph.  The most common procedure to restore breasts that have sagged and lost volume after pregnancy is the combination of a breast lift and breast augmentation with an implant.  Next

There are many options available in terms of the type of breast lift that is done.

Is important that you consult a very experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  The Smart Beauty Guide is a good place to start.

For more information on restoring the breast after pregnancy please read the following link:

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Post partum breast rejuvenation

+1
There are many options available to improve the aesthetic appearance of breasts after post-partum changes. See a well qualified surgeon (a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) and come to the consultation prepared to articulate your aesthetic goals - bust fullness, figure balance and breast shape.

Michael B. Tantillo, MD

Implant volume

+1
Based on your picture and your desire to have an implant, I think that a combination of lift and implant would give you the youthful appearance you desire. I would recommend a mommy makeover which would also include some lipo and tummy tuck. 

Yvelise Bello Paredes, MD

Lift and augmentation

+1
I think a mod plus profile or high profile implant would give you a more perky look, hard to say but somewhere in the 350-400 cc range

Munish K. Batra, MD
Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Implant volume

+1
Thank you for your pictures. You volume can only be determined with a physical exam. I would recommend saline implants because the volume is adjustable in surgery. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Can you advise me on what procedures I would need to restore my breasts to their youthful appearance?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Base on your photographs, you are correct in that you are a good candidate for breast augmentation/lifting surgery.  Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice  regarding optimal breast implant size/profile to help achieve your goals.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your   desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. The use of temporary intraoperative sizers and a “tailor tacking” technique is very helpful during the breast implant size  selection process.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.