Any advice on my body would help! Which procedures should I choose? (Photo)

I am extremely happy with my figure except for the protruding stomach my 3 children left behind lol. My breast are also saggy I think. I will never get implants tho, out of the question. I think my hips and butt are proportionate to my petite figure 5'1 119pds. TT is a must but what about a Breast lift and am I a candidate for lipo to acheieve a hour glass figure after a tt. Opinions on my butt, waist, tummy, and breast. Thank you. Going for consults soon in Maryland/ Baltimore/Towson.

Body contouring advise

+2
Hello and thank you for the photos. 
A full tt with appropriate liposculpture should give you an excellent result.  Can discuss doing a breast lift. I am not a fan of the donut technique but think a lollipop incision type lift will give a nice result. If enough fat can be harvested then depending on exam findings fat injections could help your contour.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

+1
Starting from the top, I recommend a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. Your abdomen would benefit from an adbominoplasty. If you are not planning pregnancies, I recommend Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement. Mesh reinforcement results in early satiety, weight loss and maintains the reduced weight. It also creates a more hourglass figure by adding mechanical strength of the abdominal wall. For your buttocks, I recommend fat transfer but this should be the last thing you should do. You may be satisfied with your figure after your breasts are higher and your abdomen is flatter.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tucks and breats lifts in patients with laxity and no trech marks.

+1
the right surgery for you must first and foremost address the issue of muscle spread. you do have a great body and may choose to live with it. any muscle tightening would require a scar, so would any breast lift. find a board certified plastic surgeon with privileges to perform tummy tucks and breast lifts in you metro area. this way others will have done your credentialing for you. the surgeon must have done a ton of tummy tucks, and should be able to have you talk to slender patients of his (or hers) who "look like you" and have had the surgery he (or she) suggests for you. 

based on the photos only my treatment plan would involve the new so called 'drain-less' tummy tuck (ie; progressive tension tummy tuck*) and a crescent breast lift with fat transfer to the upper pole of your breasts (ie; a natural breast lift). this would allow access to the rectus muscles so as to pull them together, and would give you breast firmness without a scar bellow your areola, I would need to examine you before making a final determination, but thank you for the photos, they're very helpful. i wish you good luck, health and happiness. choose wisely.

*Google it

Ayman Hakki, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Any advice on my body would help! Which procedures should I choose?

+1
A short scar tummy tuck will remove loose skin and tighten the muscles to produce a nice, flat, tight abdomen.  Liposuction will probably not yield a great amount of benefit. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and body contouring procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Figure advise

+1
Hello, thank you for the question and the pics. You are an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck, it will reinforce your loose abdomen, and give you a flat tummy by getting rid of excess skin. You would also benefit from liposuction as well to smoothen your waistline a bit and recreate the arch in your lower back. You have beautiful hips, they will complement greatly on the resulting waistline for liposuction. The volume in your buttocks is very good for you body frame, I wouldn't add any more as liposuction in your lower back will create an impression of a bigger butt. As for your breasts, they are just perfect for fitting in an implant that will fill in for the lost volume without stretching your skin, no lift has to be done. You have nothing to worry, you are bound for a great result. Good luck

Jose A. León, MD

TT

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I believe that you make a great candidate for tummy tuck, liposuction in the waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1
Cannot tell if lipo will help you that much based on your photos.

A tummy tuck can be done as a solitary procedure. Many times the results are enhanced by adding liposuction to the hip and love handle area. A tummy tuck is also done in combination with a breast augmentation in a mommy makeover.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS