Some Advice on Implant Sizes and Possible Results for My Frame?

hi im 5ft 8 and weigh 9 stone so reasonably slim. However i do swim and horse ride on a regular basis therefore i am quite broad chested and shouldered. My breasts measure 14 and 15cm across with 22cm from my throat to my nipple. I currently wear a c cup bra but would like to achieve an f cup if it was possible. I do like the natural/fake look but do not wish to put my body under extreme stress of being huge at the expense of a dream. Would a 615cc implant result in revision over time?

Best Breast Implants for Me?

+1

Although you provide an excellent description of your body type, goals, and activities, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination  and a full communication of your goals.

The best advice I can give you online is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This if communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.