Advice and suggestion on Asian nose (female)? (photo)

I want my Asian nose to be smaller and have a nose bridge. I am always being teased by friends that my nose is too big. I have a big nasal tip and nostrils. I am considering doing nose filler first. But will nose filler make a difference to my nose? Kindly advice on what should be done. Will nostrils narrowing resolve my problem? Thank you.

Asian Rhinoplasty Techniques

+1
Narrowing the tip and to a small degree the base of the ala along with a conservative dorsal nasal implant would help you acheive your goals. Prior to doing an dorsal augmentation you can try dorsal fillers first to make sure you like the change.

Advice and suggestion on Asian nose (female)?

+1

A rhinoplasty to refine the tip and alar base along with dorsal augmentation will produce the best result.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Nose Fillers

+1
Fillers can help augment the bridge of your nose but is only a temporary solution.  It can also be used for the tip however it is limited in the amount of tip refinement it can achieve.  Rhinoplasty surgery is the best way to achieve the changes you desire.  I prefer to use a patient's own tissue (autologous) instead of an implant in Asian rhinoplasties.

Eugene Kim, MD

+1

Fillers are worth the try but you need to decide if additional adjustments are needed as in a surgery to the nose.///