What Are the Advantages of Having the Dentist File Down my Teeth Before Getting Lumineers?

Are there disadvantages to filing them?

Lumineers and Teeth Preparation

+1

Lumineers requires NO tooth preparation...UNLESS teeth are badly misaligned then in order to give the teeth the appearnce of being in porper alignment some teeth may need to be slightly altered. This reshaping of the teeth can usually be done without anesthetc becuase of the minimal amount of tooth structure removed.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist

Lumineers, veneers,

+1

You get a much better, less bulky result. I suggest you get a second oppinion to see if you are in fact an ideal candidate for Lumineers. Most people are not!

Mitchell A. Josephs, DDS
Palm Beach Cosmetic Dentist