Adult Protruding Forehead Reduction

I'm a 26yr old guy. As a child I believe I suffered from Craniosynostosis and it was never corrected. I have a large protruding forehead and I would like to have it corrected. Is it possible to have the frontal bone removed and reshaped. And also if I do get a diagnosis of Craniosynostosis can insurance still cover the procedure. I really need to get this corrected. I want to know what procedure if any are available to treat my condition.

Excessively prominent forehead

+1

There are numerous potential approaches that are available for management ranging from simple burring to more extensivie craniofacial procedures. Discuss these with a qualified craniofacial surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com