Does Adonia Leg Serum by Greek Island Labs Work for Cellulite Treatment?

I already have read in many places that cellulite creams/gels are a gimmick (have one by Biotherm, doesn't work great), but Adonia seems to have had good reviews and they have a 60 day money-back guarantee. I am more interested in doing a treament like Smooth Shapes, but don't have the budget. My body profile is 23 year old female, 5'8" 116 pounds, slender and athletic with no problematic fat aside from a small patch of cellulite on my upper right thigh, just below my bum (the saddlebag area).

Cellulaze to cure cellulite

+1

The best procedure for cellulite reduction is Cellulaze. It is minimally invasive and has a unique laser that is used to smooth out those “hills and valleys”. The skin will then be left tighter and smoother, with continued results over time.

Effective cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend you evaluate Cellulaze - a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellulaze is better option

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for your cellulite.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.