Is adipex safe?

I put on about 13lbs since my tummy tuck about 7 weeks ago (10 was before the surgery , had to stop smoking). Back to normal activity I go to the gym and watch my calories. When will this weight drop? Age 41. 150lbs 5'3

All medications have risk

+1

All medications have risk. While it may be safe for one person, it may literally kill another. Even aspirin has risks. I would speak to your doctor who knows your medical history as your best option. If you do not trust your doctor's answer, you need a new doctor.

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Is adipex safe?

+1

Not too many plastic surgeons would be prescribing this, so this may not be the best site for this kind of question.

This is safely used by many patients. You can read online the types of patients who should not use this product, and these include patients who may become pregnant or who are nursing, and patients with heart disease.

Discuss with your primary physician. Best wishes.