Chin Lipo on Sept 19. Doc Did not Give me Chin Strap? (photo)

I have had chin lipo done o the19th September. My Dr did not prescribe a chin strap. Looks like everyone else has one. Will this affect the overall result?

Compressive garments customary but not necessary after liposuction.

+1

The value of compressive garments relative to the final outcome is debatable after liposuction. Most plastic surgeons employ the use of compressive garments as do I. However cannot be said that because you didn't use the garment you received a less than optimal result.

Compression garment for submental smartlipo

+1

After submental Smartlipo typically you would keep the area wrapped for a few days. Consult with your surgeon to find out the best advice. If you are looking for a surgical compression garment; Design Veronique is what we offer our patients. Best of luck to you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Chin Lipo on Sept 19. Doc Did not Give me Chin Strap?

+1

We can not predict an outcome. But if you wait for 30 days than you will see the possible results from this operation.