Do I Need Additional Surgery in Your Opinion Doctors? (Already Have One Gynecomastia Surgery) (photo)

Hi all, with big respect to all doctors here!I had gyno surgery on both sides of my breast 15 days ago, so now i`am wearing special compression garment as my doctor recommends me.I`am satisfied with my left nipple size, but my right nipple naturaly have bigger areola size a bit, and the amount of resection tissue below the right nipple was more. So now i think that my right nipple is puffy a bit compare to left nipple,what do you think,do i need additional surgery?(right nipple)

Do I Need Additional Surgery in Your Opinion Doctors? (Already Have One Gynecomastia Surgery)

+3

ONLY 15 days! Please allow at least 3 months of healing before wondering if you will need further surgery. 

+3

At this point, your early results are good.  You should wait at least 6 months to determine your more long term results.  I do not think you will need a revision either.  No chest will be perfect after gynecomastia surgery even with a perfectly executed surgery.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Gynecomastia and swelling

+3

Your right areola is larger but probably was before surgery.  Right now you have swelling and have to allow it to heal.

Gynecomastia Post-op Swelling

+2

It is too soon to determine the results of your surgery.  You are still in the healing stage, so follow your surgeons post operative instructions for your best result.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Gynecomastia: Early results, what to do?

+2

At 2 weeks and without preop pictures, it is hard to help you.  The results look very good and you should expect swelling to decrease over time.

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Final gynecomastia result seen three months after correction.

+1

Hi,

It looks like you have quite a good result, and it is very early.  It is possible that you will need a little revision of your right nipple in four months, but in the meantime be very optimistic.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)