Adding Fat Back After Neck/chin Liposuction to Widen My Lower Jaw/Chin?

I had chin and neck liposuction as well as a chin implant placed over a year ago. I had and still have a very narrow short lower jaw which looks even worse after the lipo. My chin implant looks okay but I really want to reshape/widen my lower jaw and chin using fat or something long lasting. Im fine with jaw implants however my chin would still be an issue. Is there anything to use to reshape the lower face. I want a wider longer lower mandible as my face is too short and small.

Short jaw

+1

You can alwasy add fat to enhance the jaw area but because you want to enlongate your jaw I would see and oral surgeon or plastic surgeon who does jaw advancement surgery.This may be your best solution to the problem.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Jaw work

+1

It sounds like from your description that you  may need an evaluation fo your jaw and consider cephalometric studies to assess the facial relationships. You probably need to see an experienced plastic surgeon or oral surgeon regarding this.