Will Adding 95 Ml to my 475 Ml Breast Implant Make Much of a Difference?

I am 5 foot 4 inches and weigh 119 pounds. I want to go bigger and my doctor suggested adding 95 ml because that is the max amount the size of my implants can hold. Is it worth it?

Adding Saline To Expand The Implants' Volume

+1

Thank you for your inquiry.

Without photos, physical examination and the details of your surgery/implants, it is hard to confirm if adding the 95mL is safe "medically".

If you are at no risks when increasing the volume of your implants by about 100mL, then it is your sole decision to go for it.

The addition of 95mL will show a noticeable increase in the size of your breasts given your height and weight.

Best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian