Adderol or and Facial Fillers?

I recently had my cheeks injected with radiesse. I use adderol on occasion, my question does adderol or any kind of speed break down the filler and make it dissolve quicker?

Adderall and Facial Fillers

+2

Adderall, and almost all medications for that matter, have no effect whatsoever on fillers placed in the skin. 

Adderol or and Facial Fillers?

+2

Adderol will not have any effect on Radiesse or any other facial filler.  The Radiesse will not be dissolved any sooner.

Does Adderal affect facial fillers

+2

First, it's not safe to take Adderal "on occasion". It's a drug that's either necessary, or not, so please be careful and follow-up with your prescribing physician regularly so you are taking your medication correctly. Second, Adderal doesn't affect fillers or speed up the breakdown of fillers, so if you had Radiesse, the Adderal will have no affect. The Radiesse will last and wear off just as it would if you were on the Adderal or not.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Adderol and Radiesse

+2

I have no knowledge of Adderol causing Radiesse, or any other filler, to dissipate faster than normal.  I can't think of a logical way that it would do so, so I think your Radiesse result should be fine over the normal length of time.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Adderall and facial fillers

+1

The medication will not have any effect on your filler. The amount of time the filler lasts will be independent. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Adderall and Radiesse

+1

Adderall by itself should not have an interaction with a filler like Radiesse.  It has not been evaluated.

Does taking Adderol affect Radiesse ?

+1

There is no evidence that your medication will affect dermal fillers.  Radiesse can last several months but every person is different. 

Sam Naficy, MD