Will Added Pressure To Pop A Pimple In Same Area as Botox Affect Results?

I recently got botox between my eyebrows and the next day I had a pimple. I completely forgot I had botox injected and added a lot of pressure to pop my pimple, exactly where the botox was injected. Will this affect the botox in anyway?

Pressure on the botox area a day later will not affect your result

+1

No need to worry! We don't restrict our patients from returning to normal activities the day after Botox.  There are no restrictions the day after having injections of Botox, Dysport or Xeomin, so you can have a facial and apply pressure. However, it is not a good idea to apply a lot of pressure to pop a pimple because that can cause rupture underneath the skin surface and it can create scarring.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/botox/index.html