Combining Bio-Alcamid with Another Filler

I had Bio Alcamid done two and a half years ago, 2008. I would like to now give more volume to my cheeks. Can i use Radiesse? Or would u recommend another filler? Juvederm? I have read that once bio-alcamid is used, nothing else can be use in the same area? The doctor who did the bio-alcamid thinks its ok to have radiesse as the two fillers will be in different levels of the skin and no contradictions will occur. He also said Radiesse is put in the superficial layer. Please advise. Thanks

Options for facial fillers with Bioalcamid

+1

Chances are that permanent fillers will lead to complications. Rather than injecting more of a permanent filler, a safe filler option may be Juvederm or Restylane. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Bio-Alcamid and the use of additional fillers

+1

The experience with Bio-Alcamid in the USA is extremely limited and I have heard of problems occuring many years after injection. It is likely that the risk of complications may depend on the technique used to deliver the Bio-Alcamid with the depot technique presenting a greater risk of infection.