Could I add more chin fillers even if I already had some in for a while?

I'm 15 and my mom is going to let me get chin fillers she already made an appointment. I want to get radiesse I heard it lasts 2 years. The only problem is I plan on studying abroad my senior year, which is in 2 years. So before I go to study abroad can I get fillers injected again even if they aren't dissolved yet?

+1
Yes, its absolutely safe to stack filler on top of a previous filler in the hands of an experienced injector to promote a better outcome

Radiesse for chin

+1

Radiesse can be used as a filler for the chin, but I would not say that it lasts 2 years. I find for most people, it would last a year at the most. It definitely is possible to get more placed before it has all dissolved. There is no harm in doing this.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon