How Can I Add Facial Structure to my Soft, Rounded Face?

I would like to have a stronger facial structure. I have a small chin, small cheekbones, flat midface & chubby cheeks. I don't want get a dozen surgeries, so I wonder what is the procedure or combination of procedures (MAX 3) that would best help me achieve a more structured face?

Ideally, I'd like to have a better profile & a upside down triangle in the frontview. I am 25 years old, 5'7" and I weigh 120lbs. Both my parents (in their 60s) have chubby cheeks/jowls, which do not look good!

Facial implants

+1

Your assessment is corroborated by the photos you posted. It looks like chin and cheek implants would give you what you are looking for. The next decision is size, shape and type of implant material. You could try computer simulation views to get an idea of how this would look or have your prospective surgeon inject saline to temporarily simulate the effect of implants. The bone deficits look pretty significant so you will need a lot of dermal filler to get the same result. The problem with the fillers is you would then have to wait months or years for all of the filler to be absorbed before you could get the necessary implants placed.

You would still need a face to face examination before proceeding to assess dental alignment and upper-lower jaw size/position in case jaw surgery is a viable option.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Consider seeing someone for fillers.

+1

Fillers are not permanent.  However, they do last a year or more.  You can have volume placed to simulate the effects of chin and cheek implants.  This will let you try out facial volume without a permanent surgery.

Web reference: http://www.lidlift.com

Improving facial contour

+1

I have had great success injecting Radiesse deep into the musscle with instant results lasting one to two years. Fat transfer is another option as well has silicone cheek implants

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com