What Should I Have Done to Add Balance to Face?

I had jaw surgery a while ago as part of my braces treatment and am still looking to add more balance to my face. I have a long face and elongated lower jaw. I was a mouth breather as a kid and this caused the flat face and under bite that I used to have. Not exactly sure what would help bring more balance to face. I am thinking a chin reduction or even lower jaw implants to bring it out more on the sides, and while I have cheekbones, they are prominent on the side so the front is still flat.

Using fillers to try on a "look" prior to facial implant augmentation surgery

+1

I would agree with your assessment and believe lower jaw cheek implants (mandibular angle) could enhance the appearance. I would leave your chin alone. Consider a filler to "try it on" before more extensive surgery.