My Dr Said No Ice but Some Say Ice Helps with the Morning Boob and my Ribs So Should I Use It? (photo)

a couple of questions morning boob im on day 7 still have it i had 410 cc gel silcone implants above the musule is ice safe to use for the morning boob and capsule contracture am i at high risk if so any way to prevent ?Next one rippling it says i am at high risk and to put on weight to prevent is this true?my ribs are still killing me i am 5 foot 3 125 weight before my ba i was 36c now im hopeing for a 38d or bigger

My Dr Said No Ice but Some Say Ice Helps with the Morning Boob and my Ribs So Should I Use It?

+2

Unusual to have rib pain and morning issues with above the muscle placement. Maybe a more detailed IN PERSON examination by your doc is needed.

Dr. Guidlines

+2

Every doc has a different protocol. I would recommend following the advice you have been given. Luckily you will start to feel better soon as the main discomfort from augmentation is usually resolved by the 2 week mark.

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS