Bruising around my nipple? (photo)

3 weeks post op is the brusing you see around my nipple normal or not seeing as my cuts are under the breast not in the nipple is it just my skin streaching and from pro photos looks as if I have finally dropped

Nipple bruising when incision was under the breast

+1

Delayed bruises can occur but if not associated with any changes in the breast itself (size, pain, etc), it likely will be self limited and resolve with time. If you do appreciate any changes, you should let your surgeon know immediately for how to proceed from there.

Bruising around my nipple?

+1

Appears as a very good result in the posted photos. But best to be seen by your operative surgeon ASAP to determine the cause of the recent nipple/areolar bruising..