Acute Localized Incision Pain 2 Weeks Post Tummy Tuck and Mastopexy?

I am 14 days post tummy tuck and mastopexy. Everything has been healing well, however on my left hip at the incision, there is a heavy localized pain if I have been up & walking for more than a few steps. It doesn't hurt if I'm sitting or supine. When I first get up to walk, it's fine; a few steps in and I'm in pain. It affects my gait and my ability to stand up straight. I have no sign of infection and the incision looks fine. Is this normal and will the pain fade? By when? Cause?

+1

Very unusual be can occur. Either entrapped cutaneous sensory nerve in scar/incision or a damaged lateral femoral cutaneous nerve. Treatment is time, local injections, ultrasound, massage, as a last resort re operation.