Acupuncture for Facial Rejuvenation

I recently found an acupuncture center that does facial rejuvenation, which is done in 12 sessions. I'm a little skeptical. My question; does it do any good? And how long after the treatments are complete, does it last? I realize that every individual's results are different, but I'd appreciate any insight. ~Pelusa

Facial Rejuvenation

+1

Advocates believe that the procedures will strengthen the meridians that will help with the aging process. For instance, the spleen/stomach meridians helps with the production of Qi and help it flow upwards to improve muscle tone. The actual value of the procedure is debatable and the duration varies dramatically from patient to patient.