Is Activity (Kissing) Risky After Septorhinoplasty?

I had a septorhinoplasty about 3 months ago (nasal deviation, reduction of tip, and removal of hump on nasal bridge). I'm afraid my question is a bit embarrassing - is kissing my girlfriend OK at this stage? I worry that it's going to disrupt the cartilage and affect the final result. Can anything move or change shape at thie stage? Thank you.

Kissing after rhinoplasty

+1

By three months the nose should be quite stable and resistant to minor trauma.  Kissing and related facial contact should not cause any issues.

Kissing after Septorhinoplasty

+1

Three months after septorhinoplasty surgery it would take severe trauma to harm your result. Relax and enjoy!

Kisssing after rhinoplasty is fine

+1
Kissing after rhinoplasty is fine especially three months post surgery. While your tip may feel tender it will not cause any harm or ill effects on your overall surgical result. It is okay to be guarded with your nose and if the activities you are engaging in are painful then refrain. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD