Activity after breast augmentation? Did I injury myself?

I had breast augmentation 9 days ago. For work/emergency, I had to run a short distance (200m). Was told to avoid exercise for 2 weeks. I held them down! And had on a sports bra plus a breast band so minimal movement of the breasts. My heart rate was elevated for a very short time. I have under the muscle silicone implants I'm super paranoid about capsular contracture.The breasts look the same, with no pain. Is it likely that I injured something minuscule, thus raising my chances of contracture?

BBA

+1
From your description, it is unlikely BUT you need to be examined in person to determine this.  You should see your PS.

Web reference: http://www.drpirani.com/breast-enhancement-toronto/breast-augmentation/

Activity after surgery

+1

Although it is unlikely you injured anything, you should limit your activity this soon after surgery. I would take you surgeon's advice and limit activity for however long he or she recommends.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Exercise after breast augmentation

+1

Hi there. It sounds like you have nothing to worry about if you have no pain, swelling or bruising. I recommend total rest from exercise for 2 weeks with gradual increase in activities over the following 4 weeks. The cause of capsular contracture is still unclear. I think it's very unlikely your short burst of activity will increase your risk.

Web reference: http://www.bodyrecon.com

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Activity after breast augmentation

+1

I usually recommend that my patients wait about 3 weeks before doing light areobics and six weeks heavy lifting.

+1

Based on your information, it is very unlikely that anyhing bad happened. You may bring this up to your surgeon at the next visit.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Activity too soon after your breast augmentation?

+1

It would be unlikely to have injured your breast implants, but you should see your surgeon to make sure.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-photo-gallery/

+1

It would not be possible to fully answer this question without an exam. It is very good that the breasts look the same as it is less likely that there is a problem, but you should contact your surgeon and explain the situation further. Sorry to hear about your emergency and hope you do well overall.

Activity After Breast Augmentation

+1

An exam is needed to determine if you have hurt yourself. See your surgeon as soon as possible to review post op instructions. Best wishes for a complete recovery!