Acitve FX Vs CO2 Laser

I consulted two dermologists who were recommended to do Active FX and CO2 Laser respectively. I have been told they bring the same results, except CO2 Laser is way cheaper. Which one I should go for?

Laser debate

+1

First, I notice that you are from Hong Kong and would caution that lasers can cause significant pigmentary problems if you have Asian skin. If that is the case the Active Fx would be less ablative and therefore safer, although pigmentation could still be an issue. In general, the full CO2 would give greater results but with far more potential for unwanted side effects and longer healing time, while the Total Fx would give about 60% of the benefit with less risk and down time.

Miami Dermatologist