Does Active FX Do Anything to Tighten Jowls or Neck?

I'm not looking for facelift-type results, but I would like to have a little less sagging at the jawline and directly under the chin. I had a mini-lift by a reputable doctor, but the results were mini also. Will Active FX help?

Active FX for neck and jowls

+1

Activ Fx and its companion laser, Deep Fx are fractional CO2 lasers, and are excellent tighteners for sun damaged skin of the neck, face and chest. However they do not adress excess facial and neck fat, so there will not be sufficient tightening in overwieght patients unless done following liposuction.

Miami Dermatologist

TotalFX is helpful for skin tightening

+1

TotalFX (combination of ActiveFX and DeepFX) can result in skin tightening in the face and neck area. My patients have been very pleased with the degree of tightening that they have achieved with their treatments.

However, results do vary depending on many factors including on the experience of physician who is doing the procedure. For best results, I recommend you seek a provider who is well versed in use this laser device. I hope my answer was helpful.

Austin Dermatologist