Can Active FX Help Tighten Skin on Legs, arms and Abdomen?

Skin Tightening

+1

The Active FX is mostly used for the face/neck/chest. Ultherapy is a great option for tightening the legs/arms and abdomen and doesn’t usually have any down time.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Active FX and Skin Tightening

+1

Active FX reduces fine lines, and wrinkles, improves sun damaged skin and texture, and stimulates collagen production.  There are other technology such as Refirme, that helps with skin tightening and recommended about 3-6 treatments every 4 weeks.  Generally the face is the best treatment for this. Velashape and Thermage can help with some skin tightening on the abdomen. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment options. I hope this helps.

Sonia Badreshia-Bansal, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist

Active fx and skin tightening

+1

I do not feel resurfacing lasers provide us with a consistent and reliable way to tighten the skin. Using these devices "off face" caries with it a significant increase in risk associated with the procedure.

Jeffrey Kenkel, MD

ActiveFX for Tightening Skin on Legs, Arms and Abdomen

+1

Patients who have had ActiveFX report tightening of skin in treated areas.

For significant skin tightening, DeepFX will be the better treatment modality. Depending on the amount of laxity that needs to be corrected, more than one treatment session may be needed.

Anifat Balogun, MD

Active Fx for skin tightening

+1

Although you do get some degree of tightening with Active FX, the Deep FX is better able to do this, but both are riskier on the body than on the face.

Suzanne Kilmer, MD
Sacramento Dermatologist