Active Fx Fractional Co2 Laser

Hi 23 year old male with fine lines, laughter lines, large pores and etc. I am considering getting active fx but im wondering if it would be to abrasive for my skin? Thanks

Active FX for fine lines wrinkles

+1
Active FX is a fractional laser that is best suited for fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores and simply overall photo damage. It can also help provide some mild tightening as well. The age at which these procedures should be done is determined by your natural degree of aging, uv damage, overall health, tobacco use. The average age range for fractional CO2 is late 30s and older