What is Total FX Called in the UK?

I am interested in Total FX but how do I know what to ask for in London clinics when as you say, it is known by several names? Active FX, MaxFX, Active FX Fractional, laser, Lumenis Laser, DeepFX, Total FX I had consultation with renowned clinic/dermatologist today and he said Active FX is an older technology than Fraxel. BUT All the bad Fraxel patient reviews on this site have put me off Fraxel.

Los Angeles Total FX Fractional CO2 laser

+1

Hello and thank you for the question.

Active FX, Deep FX, Total FX, and Max FX are terms used in reference to the Lumenis Ultrapulse Fractional CO2 laser. These terms shouldn't vary from country to country. I recommend going to the Lumenis website for further information.

Warmest Regards,

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Web reference: http://www.BeverlyHillsCosmeticSurgeon.com