Does Active FX Help Build Collagen over Time?

I'm a 52 year old woman and had a facelift about 5 years ago and was thrilled with the results. I am now looking for "maintance" and would like to know if the Active FX would help with texture, fine lines and minimal sagginess. Thanks!

P.S. I had an ablative laser done 2 years ago and ended up more red and bumpy for longer then most patients...finally healed after 1 month, but overall it didn't seem to do much.

Combination of ActiveFX and DeepFX (TotalFX) helps build collagen

+1

Both treatments help induce new collagen formation and growth over time.  The DeepFX portion of the TotalFX treatment is probably the bigger contributor to the new collagen formation where as the ActiveFX treatment contributes more to enhancing and remodeling of the epidermis.

I hope you find this helpful.

Austin Dermatologist