Active FX Before and After Photos

I'm thinking of getting Active FX for some fine lines and sun damage, and I'm trying to look at before and after pictures to get a sense of what I can expect and also to help me pick a doctor. What should I be looking for in the photos? It seems like a lot of the changes are going to be subtle - should I try to meet a patient in person, as well?

See and actual patient undergo Active FX

+2

Seeing Active FX done may quell your fears and give you a sense of commonly achieved results. As in everything, results will vary for individual patients.

Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon

Results from Active FX laser treatment

+1

Thanks for the question.

Results will vary from patient to patient and are dependent on several factors including the intensity of treatment, your baseline skin condition, and skincare regime. I recommend going to the Lumenis site and reviewing their before and afters to get a sense of what you can expect. Additionally, you may want to consult with your clinician to discuss expected outcomes, and likely results.

Warmest Regards,

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.