Will Active FX After Deep FX Improve the Results?

I had several times of deepfx and the resutls are not satisfactory. Should I have ActiveFX to remove the shoulder of my scars? Will the process of ablation remove the renewing tissues of epidermis?

ActiveFX after DeepFx

+1

Absolutely. I believe that doing an ActiveFX after a DeepFX actually works like a polisher to the skin. ActiveFX improves the skin quality and texture, plus the wrinkle improvement. The DeepFX will improve more on the wrinkles and deep dermal problems. Trust your face to a board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon or General Plastic Surgeon.

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon