Acne Treatment for Large Chest Acne?

I'm from Malaysia, and I have some large acne on my chest. I went to lots of doctors to have it checked, but the advice I got didn't make any sense. Is there an acne treatment for these? They get bigger and sometimes itchy too.

Chest acne and keloid treatment

+2

The picture you have shows keloids on the chest which are very common secondary to chest acne. Kelodis are scar tissue and not only should the acne be treated to prevent future keloids, but the keloids should be treated with either cortisone injections or topical cortisone tape. I feel you might benefit from a course of oral antibiotcs.

Chicago Dermatologist