What is the best treatment for rolling, ice picks and boxcar acne scars, post Accutane?

What is the best treatment plan for acne scars? I believe my scars are a combination of rolling/boxcar/icepick. I have treated my acne with Accutane and have been off it since January 2014. Do I have to wait before starting treatment? Thank you. Please note: I am not after immediate results, I just want the BEST results possible, if they are timely - fine.

Acne scars and Treatment

+1
The best long term treatment post Accutane is the Fraxel Laser.  You will need to wait a year post Accutane treatment  to commence the Fraxel treatments.  For the type of acne scars you are describing it will probably take at least 4 sessions to improve the appearance but you will not have much down time.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Fraxel for the best results.

Silicone

+1
The best way to treat acne scars is with micro droplets of silicone. This is a permanent solution to acne scars. We can also combine this with a series of Fraxel laser. 

Dr Halem 

Monica Halem, MD