Fastest Acne Scar Removal for Face and Chest Areas?

I have had acne that I have popped, and they have left a great deal of scars over my chest and face. What can be done for the fastest removal of these scars?

Acne Scar Treatment

+1
It looks as though acne treatment for the marks left behind would be best treated with Fraxel. 
Patients who have skin manipulated by acne often get post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation, which can be resolved by peels or Fraxel laser. 
The Fraxel laser treats a fraction of your skin’s tissue at a time to give you optimal results. The laser works by producing thousands of microscopic laser columns that penetrate deep into the layers of skin that stimulate your own natural healing process. The body then produces collagen to replace the damaged skin. The results are more youthful, smoother, and healthier appearing skin.

Not scars, this is post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation

+1

True acne scars are the result of dermal inflammation that then causes fibrosis, a type of scar tissue. You have an increase in pigmentation because of the inflammmation at the at the epidermal-dermal junction where pigment cells are located. This is caused from acne itself, and worsened by picking and squeezing. The first thing that must be done is for you too see a board certified dermatologist in your area. Your acne must first be controlled. Sunscreens, retinoids, and anti-inflammatory serums would be my protocol. This will improve slowly over 3-6 months. SilkPeel would be a safe way to speed up the results. Please avoid the bleaching agent route, as that is not the optimal treatment at this time, and could result in an ashy look to your skin. There is no laser I'd suggest for your condition.

Mary P. Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist