I have an acne scar on the crease of my chin that is about one centimeter in length and is now very dark brown (almost black).

Just to give some detail about my situation: I am of south asian descent, with a medium brown skin tone, and have an acne scar on the crease of my chin that is about one centimeter in length and is now very dark brown (almost black) which I have had for about five years now. I am twenty years old. There is also some discolouration on the skin at the corners of my mouth. What sort of treatment would you recommend? Thank you!

Acne scars

+1
A photo would help the best to analyze the situation. Fraxel or EMatrix would help with your acne scars. The pigmentation can be improved with a combination of retinoids and hydroquinones. Lasers may be the best way yo reduce the appearance of the scar.