Acne Scar Removal Doctor in Southeast, WI (Milwaukee Area)?

Looking for a doctor that has had experience dealing with a depressed acne scar. Not finding much doing my research on this..any suggestions would be very helpful!

How to Find A Qualified Dermatologic Surgeon in Your City

+1

An excellent resource for finding qualified and skilled Dermatologic Surgeons in your city is to visit the website of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS.net/).  Along the top, choose "Public" and there will be fields for you to enter your city and state.  You can then narrow your search to those physicians whose names come up.  Their offices will be pleased to answer your inquiries by telephone. I tried entering Milwaukee, WI on the website and there are 7 ASDS members in your locale.  This is an excellent resource for all RealSelf users to adopt. Keep the link somewhere safe!

Sheldon V. Pollack, MD, FRCPC 

Medical Director, Toronto Cosmetic Skin Surgery Centre

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne scar removal doctors

+1

It's unlikely that you'll find any websites or anyone specifically marketing acne scar removal, mostly because it's a very individualized thing.   You can expect that most plastic surgeons have experience with it, though. Call a few surgeons who are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Carmen Kavali, MD