Acne Scar on Chest?

Hi, I have a pitted acne scar located in the cleavage area on my chest. It is about 6 years old and I'm quite self conscious about it. I've tried fillers to no avail and was told (and I believe) that excision will not work because the skin could stretch making it worse. What laser options are available for scarring like this that is on the body and not on the face?

Laser for Scar on Chest

+1

Pitted acne scars, whether on the chest or body, tend to respond well to Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing treatment.  This laser ablates the surface of the skin and stimulates collagen renewal to smooth out the pitted area of scarring.  I agree that excision is not a great idea for the chest (an area which notably does not always heal well...)  I recommend speaking to your dermatologist about Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for the chest - this treatment is safe for use on the body when performed by an experienced dermatologist.