What Can I Do to Get Rid of Acne and Acne Scars?

what acne produce can i use to get rid of my dark blimishing scarrs and acne?

Treatments for acne, scars, and blemishes

+2

It is best to start with topical medications before going to lasers and other invasive and more costly techniques- unless you are in real hurry. topicals might include azaleic acid, retinoids, alphahydroxyacids, dapsone, topical antibiotics, and others. Obviously a dermatologist is best equipped to help you. The lasers are your best choice for the acne scarring. Chemical peels and microdermabrasion are often a cheaper choice for cimproving the pigmentary problems. Good Luck. A consultation would be required.

Web reference: http://www.advanceddermatologypc.com/adult/adult_acne5.html

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

There are many options for acne scar improvement

+1

It is very important to see a board certified dermatologist who can walk you through the options. It can be a simple as topical therapy, and as aggressive as CO2 resurfacing or dermabrasion, with many options in between. The reason there are so many options is because there is no one treatment for every patient.

Web reference: http://www.drmarylupo.com

New Orleans Dermatologist

Acne and acne scars

+1

If you have active acne, you ought to seek the care of a board certified dermatologist in your area to get your acne fully under control.  Frequently the brown discoloration that persists will gradually fade with time.  If there is any residual pigmentation or scarring, there are numerous treatment options available to you including topical therapies, lasers, peels, saline subcision, fillers.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist

Acne scars

+1

The gold standard to treating acne scars currently are fractionated lasers, such as Fraxel, FCO2, and Pearl. These lasers also help to lighten the discolorations left behind from acne. I would recommend seeing a board certified dermatologist who has these lasers in the office to determine if you a candidate.

Good luck.

Hollywood Dermatologist