I Have Acne Problem. I Have Certain Black and White Heads Inside my Skin. Suggest Me a Treatment?

i am female.. a am 36 years old.. i am suffering through acne problem from last 7 years.. i took many treatments but no advantage... i have oily skin.. plz suggest a proper treatment.. through which i can cure the acne...

Treating comedonal acne and oily skin

+1

You are best off to see a dermatologist to discuss the best treatment options for you, especially because you have chronic adult acne which rarely responds to simple over the counter treatments or cleansers. You may benefit from an oral contraceptive, an antibiotic, spironolactone or isotretinoin therapy, best decided by your dermatologist. In other cases, one of the newer acne prescription creams may work tremendously well for you. To reduce oiliness, the oral contraceptive or isotretinoin work the best. We'd be happy to assess and treat your acne at Toronto Dermatology Centre, phone: 416-633-0001.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon