Will Acne Medication Affect Mixto Laser Results?

I intend to go for the Mixto Laser in a couple of months. Right now, I'm using Differin nightly and Clindamycin gel twice daily.

I also use Benzoyl Peroxide 5% in the day. I'm taking once daily doxycycline too. Is there a need to stop using any of these before the treatment? Will Differin cause excessive thinning of the skin and put me at risk of more burns from Mixto?

Acne medication and Mixto

I often continue all acne medications up to the day of Mixto treatment, then discontinue it during the healing phase. I would check with your doctor about continuing differin. In some cases, retinoids should be stopped 1 week prior to laser treatments. 

Oakland Dermatologist