I Have Red Acne Marks and Tried A Whitening Cream For A Month, Without Any Results. What Options Do I Have? (photo)

i have acne marks which is red in color in my face i tried a whitening cream for a month but without any benefit what is your advice? teen derm k concentrate from isis pharma can help me ??

Hello

+1

In our practice the lasers we do is Dot Laser, Profractional C02 laser, micro laser peel and or VI peel for very mild acne scarring. If you go to our website you can read about each procedure and you can kind of determine what would benefit you the best. You have quite a few options for acne scars depending on how deep they are.

Pulsed dye laser for red acne scars

+1

Red acne scars can be treated with the vascular pulsed dye laser with good success. This laser can help reduce the redness and visibility of the scars. surgery90210

Red Scars and how to help them from Acne Scarring

+1

Red lesions or scars can sometimes be improved by lasers like intense pulse light or the v beam. For acne prevention and treatment in general, most would suggest retin A but in particular I would suggest Adapalene. This is a 3rd generation Vitamin A analogue like Retin A that causes less inflamation and leads to less irritation than 1st generation analogues like Retin A. Laser resurfacing could help to.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Retin A might work for you.

+1

Your dermatologist should be able to help you with Retin A and Benzoyl Peroxide for the acne. The comedones may have to be extracted as well.

Good luck!

India Dermatologist