I have had acne for a long time. Does it look like an allergy or disease? (Photo)

I am 29 and my skin looks worse now than when I was a teenager. I usually have whiteheads. The sides of my nose are red all the time, I often have breakouts there and the skin tends to peel off.

Is not acne---

+1
For pictures you sent, I think you do not have acne, rosacea is the problem you have.
is necessary to check if you have episodes of redness as you expose yourself to the sun, spicy food or stress on emotions and situations. Besides checking other clinical features in the office.
The problem is chronic and will appear in episodes, but treatment is controlled almost completely.
You can use topical medication and taking pills, but ask your doctor for options like IPL or laser q-Switch.

Mexico Dermatologist