Acne After Sciton Laser Resurfacing

I had Sciton Laser refurfacing (30microns) done 6 days ago. Now, my face is breaking out very badly everywhere except for the T-zone. My skin was fine before. I just wanted smoother skin, but so far it's the extreme opposite of what I had hope for. I've never had this break out before and I am now 36 years old. Will this go away soon? Is there anything to help make it better or go away? Thank you so much for your answers.

Acne probably from too much occlusion

Acne breakouts after resurfacing may happen--especially if too much aquaphor or vaseline is used. Speak to your doctor about what they recommend, but it will improve.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon