I'm a teenage girl and had very severe acne for a year or two. Acne After Accutane?

Im a teenage girl and had very severe acne for a year or two, I went on accutane for 6 months and had clear skin for around 3 months, now im starting to get some acne back, although it is much more mild now, should I contact my dermatologist for another treatment of accutane or look towards other options? Before accutane I tried antibiotics for a year or so and only saw mild improvement, but my acne was more severe then

Acne after Accutane

If your acne was very severe, 6 months might not have been enough time, unless you were on a very high dosage. I would contact your dermatologist now for an appointment. There is no reason to wait. This isn't going to get better.