Acne Recurrence, What to Do?

Hi, I'm off late observing acne on my face shoulder and pubic areas where im getting big pimples with little puss. But im going through pimples and i have also taken medicines for this issue, the moment i stopped ayurveda tabs it comes back. Pls guide me. It's leaving lot of spot marks on my face and shoulders and other areas where ever it pops.NOTE:- I'm going through divorce. So is stress related to it somewhere?

Acne Recurrence

+1

Your first step should be consultation with a board-certified dermatologist to find out the primary cause of your acne. There may be various causes of acne beginning with poor cleaning habits to hormonal dissemblance. Self-treatment usually is not successful and may lead to worsening the underlying cause of your acne.

Acne is a chronic condition

+1
Acne is often a chronic condition which has periods of flare and remission. Stress has been shown to cause flares. It sounds like you would benefit from an evaluation by a board-certified dermatologist. Good luck!

Dina D. Strachan, MD