Hello Im looking for a procedure wich can make my jaw line/jaw and chin longer I look like this lady after chin implant?

Hello Im looking for a procedure wich can make my jaw line/jaw and chin longer I look like this lady after chin implant. C scan Im looking for this kind of longer and sharper jaw line like in these photos. What procedure are recommended for this goal? Will chin osteotomy or jaw advancement osteotomy help me to achive this?Thanks

Chin augmentation can be acheived with surgery or fillers

+2

Chin augmentation is one of my favorite procedures because it's very predictable and it really makes faces look better.

Fortunately you have less invasive options than genioplasty. 

1. Surgical implants work very well, can be done in an hour, and have a 5-7 day recovery. 
  2. Fillers may also be used to augment the chin in the office.  Fillers vary from Perlane which is 100% reversible and soft, to Radiesse which is firmer and last long, to Artefill, which is permanent.

Using fillers is nice if you aren't certain and want a preview of having more chin.

Good luck in your search for information.

Web reference: http://yourfaceinourhands.com/plastic-surgery/chin.cfm

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin Implant

+1

The photos you provide show someone who has undergone a chin implant.  Chin implants come in many different shapes and sizes.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best address your concerns to select the appropriate implant for your face to obtain the results you desire.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/about-us