Achieving Rounder, Wider More Feminine Hips, While Shrinking my Waist? (photo)

Hello I am currently researching a procedure that can give a wider, fuller more feminine hips and butt while giving a small well defined waist. I've lost 110 pounds and currently work out 15 hours a week. Would a tummy tuck, along with (or just) vaser hi-def be suffice to help me get that curvy figure I desire? Thanks!

Tummy Tuck

+1

From the pictures posted, you will benifit from Tummy Tuck, there is a fold of skin in the lower abdomen. Lipo of the flanks, may be back will contour your body and fat transfer to the hip depression will give a good result

Tummy tuck and fat transfer

+1

Dear Samara,

You are an excellent candidate for an LTA (Lateral Tension Abdominoplasty) a specific tummy tuck technique with more definition in the waistline as one on the advantages. Additionally you may undergo AFT (Autologous Fat Transfer) to the outer thighs for a curvier look during the same operation. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Curves, curves, curves

+1
The photos aren't the best. Personally, they aren't telling me whether you need a tummy tuck, which I would normally conclude based on the weight loss, or need liposuction of the waistline area to give you the contouring that you desire. Congratulations on that amazing weight loss.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Tummy tuck and rounder hips.

+1

It appears that you would be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck which would contour your tummy very nicely. To give fuller hips, fat grafting procedures could enhance the volume, but could take a couple treatments to get the final result you may be seeking. Search for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your desires.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon