Is It Possible to Achieve This Look? (Septum and Tip)

I'm a 16 year old girl who is having rhinoplasty in a couple of years. I have quite a bulbous tip, big, flared, high-set nostrils, and a large, thick septum. Is it possible to fix it to look thin, sharp, and nice? Would it be achievable? Thank you

+1

In a couple of years see a few boarded surgeons in your city/area. Than you can determine if you are a candidate.//

Is It Possible to Achieve This Look?

+1

Many thanks for such an intelligent question at the age of 16 years and for the planning in advance.I am sure you can achieve the results like the photo that you posted as your desire.I wish you good luck.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Changing the appearance of your nose with surgery

+1
It is possible to change the look of your nose by narrowing your nose and refining your nasal tip. Your ideal nose photograph can be used as a template or goal, but it will be nearly impossible to get your nose to look exactly like that of the model. Thank you for sharing your question and photos. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD